Yoga for Movement Disorders Book
Rebuilding Strength, Balance, and Flexibiltiy for Parkinson’s Disease and Dystonia
— Suzanne Uschold, LPT
If you can breathe, you can laugh and smile. If you can breathe, you can do yoga. Laugh, smile, and try some yoga.
- Modifications to poses, promoting strength and flexibility while maintaining safety
- Seated as well as standing flows with chair support
- Specially designed sequences that target needs specific to movement disorders
- Detailed steps and numerous photos that show how to move in and out of poses
- Breathing exercises and relaxation techniques
- Practical ways to apply the yoga practice to daily activities
- Tips to Try This to help relieve various symptoms
Share in the first-hand knowledge and insights from a certified
yoga instructor, stroke survivor and person living with Parkinson’s.
Available directly from the author: $16.95 (Regular price: $19.95)