Yoga for Movement Disorders Book
Rebuilding Strength, Balance, and Flexibiltiy for Parkinson’s Disease and Dystonia
“I am using your yoga book with two of my clients and they love it. I am so happy to have this as a good resource.”
— Suzanne Uschold, LPT
If you can breathe, you can laugh and smile. If you can breathe, you can do yoga. Laugh, smile, and try some yoga.
Experience the benefits of yoga for Parkinson’s and other movement disorders. This updated and expanded guide includes
- Modifications to poses, promoting strength and flexibility while maintaining safety
- Seated as well as standing flows with chair support
- Specially designed sequences that target needs specific to movement disorders
- Detailed steps and numerous photos that show how to move in and out of poses
- Breathing exercises and relaxation techniques
- Practical ways to apply the yoga practice to daily activities
- Tips to Try This to help relieve various symptoms
Share in the first-hand knowledge and insights from a certified yoga instructor, stroke survivor and person living with Parkinson’s.